GHESA wishes to inform the users of this website that this statement reflects the data protection policy it follows. GHESA. This policy has been defined in accordance with the requirements set out in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter LOPDGDD) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter RGPD).
GHESA It does not voluntarily collect personal data from users of this website. The only data requested from users of this page are those that the user provides voluntarily through the different forms of the website. Consequently GHESA You will only have personal data of those users who voluntarily want to provide them. Only in these cases in which the user wishes, and always voluntarily, may communicate their personal data to GHESA.
Such data provided voluntarily by the user may be incorporated into an automated file under the ownership of GHESA. In any case, the data collected will always be treated in compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data.
This policy may be modified or updated to reflect changes in GHESA practices in the processing of personal data, or to reflect changes in applicable law. We encourage users to read the policy carefully and to check the website regularly for changes in accordance with the terms of this policy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
GHESA, Company domiciled in Madrid (Spain), incorporated in Madrid and registered in the Mercantile Registry of MADRID Tº 4. 293 of the Book of Corporations F. 122 H. M-5898, with C.I.F. A28126274 is the owner of the website located in the domain www.ghesa.es, and RESPONSIBLE for data processing.
To ensure the proper processing of personal data, GHESA has appointed a Data Protection Officer, to whom you can contact with any questions related to the processing of your personal data through the address email@example.com.
In addition to the e-mail address indicated above, you can also contact GHESA at the following postal address, C/ Magallanes, 3, 28015 Madrid (Spain).
- Data Processor
The company RESPONSIBLE for the processing of your personal data is Empresarios Agrupados Internacional S.A.
The personal data collected may be processed for the following purposes:
- Contact: In order to contact users who contact GHESA, either through the contact forms on the website, telephone call, email or any other means, it is necessary to manage their data, to later be able to contact them through those same means.
Additionally, the data may be processed for the purpose of maintaining contact with users, providing customer-related services and managing any request that may come through the GHESA websites.
- Commercial communications: To make commercial communications of its products and services GHESA may process the personal data of users with the purpose of sending them commercial communications of the products and services it offers and deems that they may be of interest to the user.
GHESA informs that the commercial communications indicated above could be received through the postal mail service, telephone calls or electronic means (email, text messages or other electronic means of communication).
The user can object at any time to the processing of their personal data in order to receive commercial communications, through any channel made available to them explained below in the “Rights” section.
Personal data will be kept for the duration of the relationship established with GHESA, as well as for the legal periods required.
The legitimacy for the processing of the data are the consents obtained from the user. Additionally, GHESA treats the personal data of users who voluntarily provide them, in accordance with the following legitimizing bases:
- The processing of personal data for the purpose of “Contact” is based on the user’s consent, and complementarily, on the management of the legal relationship established between the user and GHESA. This basically includes managing the request and maintaining contact between both parties, and if applicable, verifying the satisfaction of the service required by the user.
- The processing of personal data in the form in the “Work with us” section is based on the user’s consent.
- The processing of personal data in the “Internal Information Channel (Complaints Channel)” form is based on compliance with the legal and public interest obligations to which GHESA is subject.
- Personal data processed and obtaining the information
GHESA Collects personal data from the following sources:
- Personal data provided voluntarily by users (for example, when they contact the company via e-mail or telephone or any other means such as entering personal information in the forms of the GHESA web pages).
- Personal data obtained in the usual or contractual course of the company’s relationship with the interested parties.
The categories of personal data that GHESA may process, subject to the applicable legal regulations, are the following:
- Personal and contact data such as name, surname, address, telephone number and email of potential candidates for jobs at GHESA. For the other contact forms it is recommended, whenever applicable, to indicate as contact details those of the company in which the user provides their services.
In the event that the user decides to send his CV through the website of GHESA in order to occupy a position in the company, his information will be treated for that purpose exclusively and will be kept for the period necessary to comply with the legal and administrative obligations that are applicable. This period shall never exceed five years.
The personal data collected through this website will not be transferred to third parties, and may only be communicated to companies administratively related to GHESA as they are also part of the same group of companies, which are indicated below: Empresarios Agrupados Internacional S.A., EA Servicios Explotación Nucleares GNIT S.L., EA Servicios Desmantelamiento Nuclear GHTR S.L., and any of its branches or subsidiaries.
- User Consent
The user who voluntarily communicates his data to GHESA through this website expressly consents to the use of said personal data so that GHESA, can contact him, in relation to his request for prior information. For which, you previously on this website, have had to check the box in which you indicate that if you give your consent.
The user who voluntarily communicates their data to GHESA through this website expressly consents to the use of said personal data for the sending of commercial information electronically of the products and services marketed by GHESA, in strict compliance with the provisions of current legislation on services of the information society , as far as commercial communications are concerned. For which, you previously on this website, have had to check the box in which you indicate that if you give your consent. The user can at any time express his opposition to such treatment, as well as exercise the rest of his rights detailed below.
The user who voluntarily communicates their data to GHESA through this website expressly consents to the use of such personal data for the sending of commercial information, including by electronic means, of the companies linked to GHESA, referred to in the Recipients section, In strict compliance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data and the services of the Information Society, unless you express your opposition. For which, you previously on this website, have had to check the box in which you indicate that if you give your consent.
- Security measures
The personal data communicated by the user to GHESA, may be stored in databases, automated or not, whose ownership corresponds to GHESA, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures at its disposal that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and in the LOPDGDD. In any case, it must be taken into consideration that Internet security measures are not impregnable and the user is responsible for ensuring that all personal information that may be provided to GHESA is sent securely.
- Duties of the user providing personal data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true, accurate, complete and updated. The user is responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that is caused by the lack of compliance with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides personal data of third parties, the user guarantees to have informed said third parties of the content of this policy and obtained prior consent to provide us with their data for the purpose of treatment in question.
To provide your personal data you must be over 16 years old. Users who provide personal data through the websites of GHESA, declare and guarantee that they are over 16 years of age, being fully responsible for said declaration.
GHESA informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing any of your personal data.
Similarly, GHESA informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Access your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are processing that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by GHESA, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to be transmitted by GHESA to another data controller.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Likewise, we remind you that you have the right to object, at any time, to the sending of advertising of products and services of GHESA.
Finally, we inform you that you may file a claim with the competent Control Authority in matters of data protection. However, in the first instance, you may file a claim with the Data Protection Officer of GHESA (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will resolve the claim within a maximum period of two months.
A “cookie” is a file that is installed on the user’s device when visiting web pages. This device collects information about your device, your browser and your preferences and browsing habits.
The websites of GHESA provide in some cases links to other digital platforms or content owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of supplementing the information through these links. GHESA is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing these links.
- Contact details