SERVICES – ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY
- Feasibility studies.
- Site study, environmental assessment.
- Licences and permits.
- Project management: scheduling and control.
- Basic engineering.
- Architectural design.
- O&M training.
- O&M technical and operational support.
- Reconditioning engineering.
- Interior architecture.
- Medical furniture and equipment.
- Electro-Mechanical maintenance
- Detail engineering.
- Execution of Purchasing Plan.
- Supervision of the construction.
- Quality Assurance/Control.
GHESA has worked successfully for over 30 years on EPC projects: We have never been penalized and no contract has ever been cancelled because of infringement.
We offer our customers the following competitive advantages:
In engineering: more than 50 years’ experience in processes, plus the additional strength afforded by working with Empresarios Agrupados.
In purchases: our philosophy is based on the prevalence of technical aspects over price, which makes our projects stand out for their first-rate quality and performance.
In construction: more than 50 projects completed, with a client return rate of 85%.
- Preliminary project studies.
- Site study and environmental assessment.
- Licences and permits.
- Technical specifications for EPC and drafting of RFP.
- Bid evaluation and selection of suppliers.
- Support to EPC contract negotiation.
- Support to Project Control.
- Approval and comments to contractor documentation.
- Equipment for the follow-up and assistance to acceptance testing.
- Site activities: supervision of construction and commissioning.
- Support for tasks outside the scope of the EPC.
- Project reviews and value engineering.
- Improving energy use in buildings.
Our knowledge in the Engineering and Construction sectors enables us to identify potential problems and put in place the best prevention techniques and action methodologies based on a solid management plan
- Planning services
- Project recovery
- Economic/financial management of projects and contracts
- Asset and maintenance management
- Assistance with claims
- Support to risk analysis and management
- Implementation and administration of the Project Control System (PCS) *
* Implementation and Administration of the Project Control System (PCS)
- Support and administration of the Oracle Primavera system from the point of view of computer and operational infrastructure
- Data base administration
- Administration of the WebLogic applications service
- Administration of Oracle Primavera applications
- Planning, maintaining and enforcing project planning and backups, scheduling, recovery strategies
- Review of the interfaces adapted to the Oracle data base through the use of Primavera of the API and/or SDK and webservices.
IMPLEMENTATION AND INTEGRATION SERVICES
- Development of the interfaces with Customer computer systems.
- Development and updating of the interfaces adapted to the Oracle data base by using Primavera of the API and/or webservices.
Official training courses
Training workshops tailored to your needs
Sale of Licences
Primavera Project Controls
Primavera Risk Analysis
COMPANY CERTIFIED AS